So I watched the Live Action of Ranma 1/2 this morning (when I was supposed to be sleeping). Given the type of manga it was (the manga is the original format and the one I am most acquainted with, after all), the live action worked extremely well and was funny and appropriate in what I thought were the right places.
- What is the point in lagging behind on purpose if there are actually people who are walking so slowly they might as well not be moving ≫ 8 minutes ago
- I’m also 3/4 through The Princess and the Frog and it was not what I was expecting at all. ≫ 51 minutes ago
- On the other hand now I want the glass slipper Pop! vinyl. ≫ 52 minutes ago
- On an unrelated note, Cinderella (2015) wasn’t bad, but parts of it - it was a bit difficult to keep up the suspension of disbelief. ≫ 53 minutes ago
- Man coming up the stairs was like “MOVE. Get out of the way!”. Well I would if there weren’t people clustered in front of me. ≫ 53 minutes ago