So I watched the Live Action of Ranma 1/2 this morning (when I was supposed to be sleeping). Given the type of manga it was (the manga is the original format and the one I am most acquainted with, after all), the live action worked extremely well and was funny and appropriate in what I thought were the right places.
- RT @farantzos: Arctic Furball from the genus Furballi. https://t.co/qvItxy0gWn ≫ 3 hours ago
- Hmm smh.com.au/comment/the-na… ≫ 4 hours ago
- This woman annoys me every time I see her. https://t.co/LgpB9BtIgE ≫ 4 hours ago
- What? How about we don't.. abc.net.au/news/2016-10-2… ≫ 5 hours ago
- There are heaps of empty seats but everyone has crammed themselves into the mid level standing bit. Why guys?? ≫ 7 hours ago