So I watched the Live Action of Ranma 1/2 this morning (when I was supposed to be sleeping). Given the type of manga it was (the manga is the original format and the one I am most acquainted with, after all), the live action worked extremely well and was funny and appropriate in what I thought were the right places.
- Wandering around a few days ago @ Sydney, Australia instagram.com/p/-tnRWQAOH0/ ≫ 5 hours ago
- Roadworks. Roadworks everywhere. @ Beecroft railway station instagram.com/p/-tmLD8gOFt/ ≫ 6 hours ago
- Oh, it’s probably usually a good idea to send the email after you write it. Ahaha… whoops. ≫ 6 hours ago
- RT @airlivenet: PHOTO Thomson brings out their Christmas livery on a B757 spotted at London Luton (@airliners_net) https://t.co/wbjKyCrrRQ… ≫ 6 hours ago
- RT @etherbrian: "Suckers!" radios the Mars rover, safely 34,647,429 miles away, to Mission Control as Earth descends into chaos. ≫ 6 hours ago